Here is a short update on our scheduled meeting in Warsaw:
- Welcome Danuta Wasserman and Barbara Schneider, who have joined us.
- Philippe Courtet and Vladimir Carli have been requested.
- Agnieszka Gmitrowicz as our polish host is organising the room at EPA and will inform us soon about the location.
- For those who just plan to come for one day to Warsaw, I have
requested at the EPA office the costs of a one-day-ticket and will
communicate it here. The transfer from WAW – Airport to EPA Congress site is only 15 minutes by Taxi.
- Any additions or ammendments to the agenda and suggestions of further
collaborators are welcome at any time.
- Please communicate CC: to all of us enclosed here.great to see us growing,
RESEARCH ON EUROPEAN SUICIDE PREVENTION PROGRAMS
7TH APRIL 12:30-15:00H Warsaw
12:40 COLLABORATION IN RESEARCH ON EUROPEAN SUICIDE PREVENTION PROGRAMS (ESPP)
12:50 THE ROLE OF EPA-SSSP IN RESEARCH ON ESPP
13:00 EXPERT DISCUSSION ON CRUCIAL COMPONENTS OF ESPP (SUGGESTED TOPICS):
- Evidence Based vs. Best Practice Prevention
- Exchange / Translation of National Suicide Prevention Components
- Paper: Overview on Europ. Suicide Prevention Programs (with other EPA-SSSP Members)
- EU-Research Proposal for an ESPP
- Future Meetings
14:50 CLOSING REMARKS AND OUTLOOK